it should be a high school requirement to work in food and retail for at least 6 months a piece so everyone can understand not to be assholes to employees who are just doing their jobs
and so we actually have some work experience to put on resumes
that’s actually a really good idea
ALRIGHT LETS SETTLE THIS DEBATE. THIS IS A PRAYING EMOJI.
- go to Settings
- go to General
- go to Accessibility (sixth option down)
- the fourth option down is Speak Selection. turn it on.
- open your notes or a messages i dont fucking care but open an app and type the emoji
- highlight the emoji and select Speak
- listen to siri say “hands folded in prayer”
- sigh in relief that you havent been sending high fives to your friends when their grandma’s in the hospital or whatever
DEBATE OVER *mic drop*